You can register for most courses offered by MREA in person, by phone, by mail, or by email. Course fees are payable by credit card (VISA or MasterCard), cheque, cash, or money order.
- Complete the required registration form
- Submit your completed registration form and your payment
- Course materials are immediately available to those individuals registering in person
- We will email the link and password to you for our online course resources, if applicable
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Do not include credit card information in email correspondence; email the registration form without credit card payment information and then call the association at 204.772.0405 to provide payment details).
- By fax: 204.775.3781
- In-person or mail:
Manitoba Real Estate Association
1873 Inkster Blvd
Winnipeg, MB, R2R 2A6
If you are already registered for a program with us, you can log into your online education portal to register for other courses here: https://mreastudents.myabsorb.com/#/login
MREA provides refunds for course registration fees less a $100 administration fee if the request for a refund is within 30 days from the date of registration, including weekends and holidays. Course materials must be returned in like-new condition; deductions may be determined based on condition. Course withdrawals, due to medical reasons, after the 30-day period are considered on a case-by-case basis.