We use our expertise to build, empower and uphold a trusted and sustainable real estate profession to ensure Manitobans value the role that REALTORS® have in building stronger communities and helping them through the most financially impactful decisions of their lives.
We lead with integrity and research drives our innovative work.
2100+ Manitoba real estate professionals
- We research issues and foster collaborative relationships with political officials to advocate for solutions that benefit property owners, buyers, and REALTORS®.
- We foster relationships with local businesses and the international REALTOR® community to showcase Manitoba as a viable and thriving economic market for investment which supports a balanced and sustainable real estate market.
- We provide a reimbursement fund to protect the public as an affordable alternative for members to satisfy their bonding requirement.
- We safeguard our members with errors and omissions insurance through the Real Estate Insurance Alliance of Canada Inc.
- In partnership with our REALTOR® members, we develop, support, and promote shelter initiatives that improve the lives of all Manitobans.
- Our regulatory and industry experts provide innovative education and licensing programs to help registrants succeed at all stages of their real estate careers.
- We facilitate a confidential public complaint process to resolve issues.
- We help REALTORS® navigate legislation, regulations and The REALTOR® Code. We answer questions and provide information to support REALTORS® through challenging situations.